We represent clients throughout Utah. Each of our four lawyers focuses on different practice areas, so we can assist clients with a wide range of matters, including:
- Probate and estate litigation, guiding people through the probate process and resolving conflict quickly and effectively
- Real estate law, from transactions related to the purchase or sale of property to quiet title actions
- Construction law, including matters related to construction liens, construction defects and other related issues
- Adoption, including both contested and uncontested adoptions, agencies, private placements, international adoptions, domestic adoptions and interstate adoptions involving children of all ages and abilities
- Other family law matters, from divorce to child custody, parent time, grandparent rights, division of marital property, modification of existing court orders and other issues
- Equine law, focused on legal issues related to horses and other livestock, including livestock liens, drafting and reviewing horse purchase agreements, boarding agreements, and facility management agreements, and litigation.
To learn more about our practice, please call us at 801-931-6078. You may also complete our online contact form, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.